Hellacious tuner cars line up for half-mile drag race
The event took place at Minter Field (also known as Shafter Airport) Bakersfield, CA. That's where MT lined up a smattering of customized Porsche 911s, BMW M3s, Ford Mustangs, a Nissan GT-R, a Toyota Supra, even a McLaren 12C and a monstrous Kawasaki ZX-14R superbike thrown in for good measure. (One guy even came down all the way from Alberta in his Bimmer!) So which one took the top honors for high speed? You'll just have to watch the video to find out, and thanks to some tutelage from the Universal Technical Institute, you might just learn a thing or two!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models