'Tornado' at Rose Bowl Fan Fest wreaks havoc on Honda display
Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt, but four people were treated for injuries - probably including the committed Fan Fest worker who tried to grab a flying canopy and got spun around and thrown to the ground. Which is kinda the way Oregon treated Florida State. We had to watch it twice, because the first time, we couldn't take our eyes off the cow. Check out the chaos in the video above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models