What you missed on 12.24.14
The Aston Martin Vanquish is a stunning machine. And for 2015, there's a new eight-speed automatic transmission mated to that massive V12. Does that help Aston's $300,000 range-topping grand tourer? We take one for a Quick Spin to find out.
Check out the new Ariel Nomad, coming soon
The average Ariel is quite capable of conquering the track. Now the company is turning its eye to the trails with the new, 1600-pound Nomad off-roader. Offering up around 200 horsepower, it won't be "quite as quick as an Atom," but we doubt it'll be any slouch.
Takata chairman steps down
With tens of millions of vehicles recalled, Takata has made several changes at its head office, including the resignation of its president, the promotion of its chairman and the appointment of several former US cabinet secretaries.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies