Elderly enthusiast still has sense of humor after car crashes into his bedroom
The car actually poked out the other side of the wall, as well, and the build's foundation seemingly helped keep it from going all the way through. Despite suffering minor injuries, Brouillette maintained a good sense of humor after the ordeal, though. He joked to WCVB Channel 5 Boston that he could have changed the vehicle's oil the way it was perched next to him.
Check out a full report on the eye-opening incident above, including an interview with the quite colorful Brouillette.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies