Holiday cheer is just the ticket for Michigan motorists
As part of the Uplift Someone Christmas initiative, Officer Scot VanSolkema of the Lowell Police Department pulled over a handful of drivers for a variety of supposed traffic violations. While talking to the drivers in question, Officer VanSolkema ascertained what was on their shopping lists, radioed to his back-up elves and delivered all manner of presents to them right there by the side of the road.
It's just the kind of thing that can make someone's day and change the public's perception of what serving the public can mean. Scope out the footage in the video above and have yourself a happy holiday season.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies