Watch this 840-hp Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 walk away from GT-Rs and M3s
As it runs here, the driver claims that the turbos are pumping out around 14 psi of boost to give an estimated 840 horsepower. What's more, he further maintains the powertrain could reach around 1,200 hp with things fully cranked up. Even somewhat dialed back, this Jeep is ready to take on a breadth of formidable challengers, including a couple of Chevrolet Corvette models and a Lamborghini Aventador. Check out the video to see how this menacing Grand Cherokee fares in a day at the races.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies