Supercharged 2015 GMC Yukon Denali sounds evil, runs 0-60 in 4.5 seconds
This video showcases the full-bore version, and this Denali can definitely hustle in a straight line. The power bump comes courtesy of a 2.9-liter supercharger, intercooler and high-flow cylinder heads to add over 200 horsepower compared to stock, and the final result is a bellowing SUV that rears up off he line to throw the driver back into the seat. The sprint to 60 miles per hour lasts just 4.5 seconds. Check out this hasty hauler in action in the video above.
GMC Yukon Denali Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies