Navy's F-35C looks even better taking off and landing at night
This current phase of Navy testing, known as Development Testing 1, kicked off on November 3, and was promptly followed by video of the F-35's first carrier launches and landings. Expected to last two weeks, DT-1 should be just about wrapped up by the time you enjoy this night-vision goodness.
Have a look.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models