Meet the man behind the cars of Fast and Furious 7
The true highlight of this video happens with we're taken along on a visit to the movie's car coordinator, Dennis McCarthy, where we learn the secrets behind these custom vehicles. For example, McCarthy specs many of the models in the film with a standardized, 500-horsepower drivetrain. Not only does it provide plenty of power, but the uniform solution probably makes them easier to repair on set, too.
Check out the video for a sneak peek at some of the cool cars being featured in next-year's installment of the action franchise, and get the inside scoop on some behind-the-scenes production stories about how the work gets done.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video