This is why we love the Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer
Xcar has put together a lengthy interview with Dickinson, covering the source of his fascination with the 911 and his passion for automotive design, before falling into his rock-and-roll days with his band Catherine Wheel. He also covers how he got into the world of modifying Porsches, rather than just restoring them. There's much, much more in the video, though, and we promise, you won't want to miss it.
Take a look.
Porsche 911 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models