We're inviting you guys to join us at the party where we'll name our 6 finalists and ultimate winner at an event during the press days of the Los Angeles Auto Show. Getting to the event is up to you, but as our guest you will receive two passes to the awards ceremony and will be treated to tasty appetizers, an open bar and live entertainment, all with your favorite Autoblog writers. The award ceremony is November 19 at 6pm (if you win, we'll tell you where to show up.)
To enter, all you have to do is be 21 or over, and tell us which technology would be more awesome in the future: flying cars or self-driving cars. Tweet it to us @therealautoblog, and be sure to use the hashtag #ATOYsweeps to enter.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 21 and older.
- To enter, use the app embedded in this post and answer this question: which technology you're most excited about for the future: flying cars or self-driving cars? Tweet your answer with #ATOY for your chance to win two passes to our 2014 Technology of the Year award ceremony at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Entry deadline is Friday, November 14, 2014 at 5pm Eastern Time.
- You may enter once daily
- 100 winner(s)will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend the Autoblog Technology of the Year party on November 19, 2014 during the Los Angeles Auto Show. The tickets have no value and are not transferable. Travel and Accommodations are not included.
- By entering, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Official Rules.