Here's what it looks like to go 207 mph on a bicycle
We thought it was crazy enough last year when Nissy hit 163 miles per hour on his rocket bike down a stretch of French highway. Clearly, the cycle's designer, Arnold Neracher, has kept hard at work on the project, though. In the latest runs, Nissy managed a top speed of 207 mph (333km/h), blowing last year's results up in a huge puff of smoke.
The speed alone is impressive enough, but seeing how quickly he attains it makes the video truly mind-boggling. The cycle is little more than a white streak going down the track. For sake of comparison, Nissy also lines up for a drag race with the Ferrari to show what quick really looks like – this bike is truly a crotch rocket.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models