GoPro checks out Tokyo's automotive night life in 4K
To promote its latest Hero4 camera, GoPro has embarked on a short film series called Adventure of Life in 4K, and the latest installment goes inside Japan's speed scene with some gorgeous cinematography of vibrant vehicles rocketing through the city. It's all mixed over more serene images of Tokyo landscapes that combine to form a mini-documentary that's a feast for the eyes.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models