F-35C's first carrier launch, touch-and-go is as cool as expected
While the landing video from Monday was pretty cool, the Navy has released another video, showing the F-35 not only land aboard the flattop, but also complete its first catapult-assisted takeoff and perform a touch-and-go, which is probably the highlight of this video.
The action kicks off at around 50 seconds in. Take a look.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies