Kawasaki Ninja H2 and H2R speed through Jay Leno's Garage
Leno has both the H2 and the track-ready H2R in his sprawling Garage Mahal, and he gets down to the nitty gritty of both supercharged bikes – the R with 300 horsepower and the street-legal H2 with 205 (with ram air) – with the help of Kawasaki PR man Kevin Allen.
Take a look at the video, and be sure to stick around at least until Leno fires up the supercharged monster.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies