Harley-Davidson Goes All-Electric With LiveWire Concept Motorcycle
Translogic 162: Harley-Davidson project LiveWire
For many, Harley-Davidson stands for freedom, individuality and, most importantly, the rumble of a powerful gas engine. That's why the storied motorcycle manufacturer has been cautious in its approach to electrification. In order to gauge response to an all-electric hog, Harley-Davidson has set out on a global tour dubbed Project LiveWire.
"It's a different type of riding experience. It's not hearing the rumble," says Project LiveWire's Jen Hoyer. "The feedback has been 'Oh my gosh, I can hear everything that's going on around me.""
Host Jonathon Buckley takes a ride on the Harley-Davidson LiveWire concept and asks the question on everyone's mind: Will this futuristic, all-electric motorcycle make it to market?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies