Makeup company shows you how to apply a car-crash face for Halloween
The step-by-step guide here shows how to apply makeup to look like a very grisly car-crash victim with injuries like a missing eye and exposed teeth. The costume definitely isn't for the faint of heart, but the actual process to put it on doesn't look that hard. The technique even includes a few common household items, but you might need a friend's help on some parts.
Going this route certainly shows more creativity than just buying a something from a store. Give the clip a watch to see how it's done.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models