Ferrari California T Streaked With Color By Photographer
Swiss photographer captures quickness of sports car with UV paint
After taking the California T for a test drive, Oefner wanted to convey the feeling of the swift 553-horsepower vehicle, according to PetaPixel. Oefner scaled up his past experiments with color and blasted $190,000 the sports car with gallons of UV activated paint. By doing it in a wind tunnel with nothing but UV lights blazing down on the car, he hoped to capture the quickness of the California T while the car itself remained motionless.
The resulting video is astonishing. The Ferrari looks as if it's being pulled out of the darkness by brilliant rivers of glowing color. The video, entitled 'The Art of Form', is a beautiful way to highlight the new design of this classic nameplate.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies