Citroen's offbeat C4 Cactus an early sales success, production boosted
The C4 Cactus competes against compact crossover-like vehicles that include the Nissan Juke and Renault Captur. With a relatively low starting price, offbeat styling and extreme efficiency – 141 miles per gallon on the European cycle, or two liters per 100 kilometers – it's a unique package that is apparently attracting plenty of attention from shoppers in Europe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models