Apex: The Story of the Hypercar coming in 2015
Produced by Tangent Vector and Drive, the film follows the development of the latest generation of exotic performance machinery and the people who create them: vehicles like the Koenigsegg Agera, Pagani Huayra, Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 Spyder.
Apex was shot in 4K Ultra HD and will be previewed in a 30-minute short at the festival ahead of its full debut next year, but we've got the minute-and-a-half trailer for you to watch right here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies