VW introduces updated Vento sedan in India
Essentially a Polo with a longer wheelbase and a trunk, the Vento is a bare-bones economy sedan, and it's just undergone a facelift. The updates are mostly familiar from the latest Polo, with sharper lines, new headlamps and a revised interior with three-spoke steering wheel.
Powertrain options include a 1.2- and 1.6-liter gasoline engines and a 1.5-liter TDI, mated to either a five-speed manual or seven-speed automatic transmission, with trim levels including Trendline, Comfortline and Highline. Either way, you're looking at a fairly basic form of transportation, with only the top trim coming with features like stability management and dual front airbags.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies