Porsche Cayman gets a new face
The big news for the updated Boxster/Cayman range is the long-rumored four-cylinder engine. Recent reports suggest we could see four-pots with displacements of 1.6, 2.0, or 2.5 liters, and with output ratings as high as 360 horsepower. Of course, these new four-cylinder mills would be both turbocharged and direct-injected.
It's unclear whether or not the six-cylinder engine range will also be updated when this new Cayman comes to market. In any case, we expect to see it bow in the relatively near future. Stay tuned.
Porsche Cayman Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models