Fiat 500X teased ahead of Paris debut
The Italian manufacturer has released this 39-second teaser video which provides a first, fleeting glimpse of the new mini-CUV, allowing us to determine a few styling features.
First, the styling appears to be a rather significant departure from the polarizing looks of the 500L, with the rear end looking more akin to the standard 500. The front fascia is tweaked and looks ruggedized, with what looks like a protective treatment under the lower intake. The profile features a more dramatic greenhouse, with a significantly larger, aggressively raked D-pillar. The body rides noticeably higher, as well.
We'll have much more on the new 500X in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies