Pump: The Movie, wants to crush America's addiction to oil
In the short trailer, there are a number of solutions presented, from methanol to plug-in vehicles, and it includes a clip from an interview with Tesla CEO Elon Musk. There seems to be a preference for flexfuel vehicles and biofuels, but we'll have to wait until we see the movie to know which tack the movie takes. At the very least, the movie seems like it will be an inspiring look at ways to reduce the amount of oil we use in our cars.
Check out the movie website here (it's just a teaser site for now), follow them on Twitter and watch the trailer below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models