Father gets dream '53 Hudson Hornet from family, we get something in our eye
Cars and stories go hand in hand for we enthusiasts. Most of us have that car, the one that we can trace our automotive enthusiasm back to. Moreover, for many of us, those vehicles were encountered in one impossible-to-replicate set of circumstances that made the entire experience that much more special.
For Dr. Larry Benson, his car was a 1953 Hudson Hornet. That car set off a lifelong enthusiasm for cars that inspired his son, Aaron, to scrounge through Craigslist and eBay Motors in an attempt to dig up one of the rare sedans.
Well, Aaron was successful, and setup an elaborate plan to deliver the car to his dad. Naturally, it was all caught on video. Take a look.
Now, if you'll excuse us, we need to figure out why it's so damn dusty in here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX