Happy Independence Day from Autoblog
Congratulations, United States of America, you're 238 years old today and looking spry!
The Autoblog staff would like to wish all of our readers a very happy Independence Day, where you're hopefully surround by family and friends, hot grills, cold beers and a wealth of firecrackers to set off (careful for your fingers) in an appropriately supervised environment. Oh, and pro tip: if you get a chance to drive your classic car in the local parade, don't be the guy that didn't bring enough flags.
Things will be a little slow around the site today, as we relax and celebrate right along with you all. Enjoy the holiday!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video