Leno talks racing with NASCAR racer Joey Logano
Logano started racing at the tender age of six and has risen up the circle-track ranks to the big show of the NASCAR Sprint Cup. The two of them talk about what it's like to compete in the sport today compared to yesteryear, and Logano shares some racing anecdotes. Of course, they also get into what it's like to be on the racetrack controlling a car with about 850 horsepower, a four-speed manual transmission and brakes without any power boost. Scroll down to watch the video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models