Caterham Seven 160 vs. Morgan Three-Wheeler, which is quicker 'round a track?
With the Caterham, though, we have a known performance icon. In this 160 variant, though, there's only 80 horsepower at work, courtesy of a turbocharged, three-cylinder engine.
So, which would you choose? The seriously cool Morgan or the classically styled, entry level Caterham? Evo is here to help you figure that out. The Brit mag has taken the two cars to Mallory Park circuit in Leicester, UK, to see which is best.
Scroll down and a have a look, and then head into Comments and let us know which car you'd prefer.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models