Even Tesla job fair gets too much attention, causes traffic jam
Lines were already long when the fair opened up at 8 am yesterday, according to local media. Then, things got so crazy that the Fremont Police Department had to send out two Tweets, asking people to avoid the area around Tesla's Fremont facility "due to heavy vehicle traffic." Tesla offered its own Tweeted suggestion, saying that the, "job fair is closed for today" and "We urge those who we were unable to interview to go to http://www.teslamotors.com/careers and apply online." That may be cold comfort the the people in line who didn't get a chance to apply for a new job at the electric automaker, but it does give the web one more thing to talk about when it comes to Tesla.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models