Cadillac Offering $100 For Test Drives
Offer good for owners of a non-GM vehicle from 2004 or newer
Cadillac is hoping to jumpstart sluggish sales with a generous offer to customers to get them into dealerships and perhaps behind the wheel of their very own Caddy.
Cadillac is giving a $100 gift card to any insured car owners age 21 or older who drive non-GM vehicles built after 2004, WDIV reported. If you buy a Cadillac, the automaker is offering an additional $1,500 plus other incentives. Such sales promotions have worked well in the past, analysts told The Detroit News.
Cadillac had strong sales last year, but sales are down 7.3 percent this quarter compared to the first quarter last year. Cadillac will run the promotion until the end of the month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models