Earth Day certainly is something to celebrate
Not everyone is a fan of setting aside a day to celebrate the natural world, but we still agree with the idea of spending at least 24 hours in this sort of contemplation. The auto industry likes to get into the act as well. This year, the Diesel Technology Forum is promoting clean diesel, Toyota accepted the EPA WasteWise award for the fourth year in a row, General Motors talked about reducing energy intensity by 32 percent at four plants, Chrysler made some big natural gas savings and Nissan said it celebrates Earth Day every day. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models