Heavily updated 2015 Toyota Camry to bow in New York
"On April 16 at the New York International Auto Show, we will make an important announcement about America's best-selling car, the Toyota Camry," said Curt McAllister, Toyota product news manager, in an emailed statement. Considering the high-profile nature of the NYAS - not to mention the competition that will be shown there - it makes sense that Toyota would choose to unveil something as significant as a major refresh at the Javits Center.
We wish we had more to tell you than this, but unfortunately, that's about all we've got to go on at this time. Of course, we'll have much more for you during the lead up to NYAS, including any leaks of the refreshed Camry. Stay tuned.
Toyota Camry Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models