Honda's U.S. Plants Build Ten Million Accords, 20 Million Total Vehicles
Honda’s U.S. plants manufactured 1.3 million vehicles last year
Honda was the first Japanese automaker to gamble on American manufacturing. Now, 94 percent of all Hondas sold in the U.S are American-built. They are made in facilities in Ohio, Alabama and Indiana. Honda's U.S. plants manufactured 1.3 million vehicles last year - a company record.
Honda currently builds the best-selling Civic and Accord, as well as the Crosstour, CR-V, Pilot, Odyssey and Ridgeline in the U.S. Acura, Honda's luxury brand, also builds cars at the American plants, including the ILX, TL, RDX and MDX.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models