BMW planning Chinese recall for engine part issue [w/video]
BMW has not yet announced how many vehicles will be recalled, or which models the potential recall might cover. We're also curious as to whether the VANOS issue could extend into markets outside of China.
We've placed a call with BMW in the United States, and will update this post as soon as we hear back. Stay tuned for more, and if you're curious about what VANOS is and how it works, scroll down below for a video animation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video