Chevy Equinox ad is a doggone tear jerker [UPDATE]
We won't spoil where things go, but it's incredibly clear within five seconds how it's going to end. Of course, the broader question is whether something so tearful helps sell cars. Is this tactic going to associate sadness with the Equinox in buyers' minds? Scroll down for the video... but have a handkerchief handy if you're a dog lover.
UPDATE: There's just one important bit that we neglected to mention: this commercial wasn't actually approved by Chevrolet as best we can determine. Maddie was conceived and filmed by a Canadian production company, and submitted to a contest sponsored by Chevy and MOFILM. Sorry for any confusion.
Chevy Equinox Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models