Here's the backstory on Gordon's Pepsi prank from Okulski himself
As payback, Gordon and Pepsi teamed up to get the unwitting editor back, for a second Test Drive commercial. This time, Gordon played a cab driver, while Okulski sat in back on his phone. It was all downhill from there.
The video has been a bit of a hit on YouTube, racking up nearly 14 million views since it debuted on February 27. Now, Okulski is sitting down with Mike Spinelli from Drive to explain absolutely everything that happened before, during and after the commercial.
Have a look below for both the original commercial and the interview on Drive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models