Watch this driver hit 55 consecutive green lights in Manhattan
There are mitigating circumstances of course. The driver is in Manhattan, NY, at around 3:00AM, and the traffic is made almost entirely of taxis. He also definitely has some close calls and is braking for the red light several times as it turns green. But good luck, 55 times in a row, starts to look an awful lot like skill. Scroll down to watch a master at work.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models