Mercedes-Benz SLC AMG caught in the cold
There are various reports about whether a convertible version is planned, most of them saying Mercedes-Benz has ruled it out, reserving judgment that one could come later if the car is a success. It seems strange to us, though, to take on the 911 without a convertible since every other car in the category has one as well. Late last year, there were rumblings of a debut at the German Grand Prix during the weekend of July 18-20.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models