First running footage of the Mazzanti Evantra is here
If you've forgotten, behind the cockpit is an all-aluminum 7.0-liter V8 with 701 horsepower and 624 pound-feet of torque. That'll swing the Evantra with its steel and chromoly chassis and carbon fiber body from 0-62 miles per hour in 3.2 seconds via a six-speed sequential paddle-shift transmission. You can also get an aluminum body and a six-speed manual if you like your new school, old school, and you can see how she runs in the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models