Wanxiang wins bid for Fisker at $149.2 million
That bid includes $126.2 million in cash and $8 million in assumed liabilities, and it came after 19 rounds between Wanxiang and Hybrid Tech. Wanxiang also owns the company that supplies batteries, or at least would supply them if and when the Karma goes back on sale.
While all this seems pretty official, it still needs to be approved by US Bankruptcy Judge Kevin Gross, who has scheduled a hearing on Feb. 18 in Wilmington, Del.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models