TRANSLOGIC 149: Detroit Collision Works Container Hotel
Collision Works Founder Shel Kimen has a vision for a nonprofit, mixed use hotel and community center in Detroit. What does that have to do with transportation? The entire development will be made from recycled shipping containers. See how sustainable container architecture could change the landscape of the Motor City.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video