WAVE 2014 is an EV rally fit for the Alps [w/video]
WAVE says that last year, it set a world record for the size of its EV parade through its Zurich portion, tallying 305 gas-free cars rolling through town. There have been other attempts since then, but WAVE says no authority less than the Guinness Book of Records regards WAVE 2013 as the biggest parade of its kind. So there.
WAVE 2014 has the potential to be even bigger. The route will go through more than 20 cities and towns in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. For those who want to get, ahem, charged up about the drive, you can watch a 10-minute video of the 2013 WAVE rally below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models