Car Towed With Sleeping Four-Year-Old In Back Seat
Child slept through being towed several miles
A mother and child were quickly reunited Monday after her car was towed while her daughter slept in the back seat.
Brandy Taylor was picking up another child from a relative living at an apartment complex in Harris County, Texas, when her car was towed, according to KHOU 11. She didn't see the posted warning signs regarding the complex's stringent parking policy. Her car was towed with her four-year-old daughter still asleep in the back seat.
Taylor called 911 and police stopped the truck driver before it got to the impound lot. Her daughter slept through the entire ordeal. KHOU said police are not filing charges at this time.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon