Charges dropped against Nissan Leaf electricity 'thief'
Kamooneh spent 15 hours in the DeKalb County jail a few weeks ago and has been the subject of much media attention since then. After the initial reports, which painted Kamooneh in a positive light, surfaced, the police countered with a different version of events, one that made him look like an argumentative meanie and a liar. However it really went down, the case should be done soon. The bigger question about whether it is okay to just plug your car into any available outlet (an "opportunity charge," similar to how many people use their cell phones), is nowhere near being answered.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models