Take a tour of Paul Walker's car collection
Part of the reason we've been so broke up about the Fast and Furious star's death is because Walker was a car guy, he didn't just play one on the big screen. He was real, and genuinely into the industry and its products. It was this trait that is most apparent both in his collection and in his tragic death. Sure, there are a few of the more cliche "celebrity" cars, like a Rolls-Royce Phantom, but how many actors make a point of buying a BMW 850CSi? Take a look below for the full video from The Smoking Tire, and enjoy the wonderful collection Walker put together over the years.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models