Diesel convoy burnoutfest is a unique way to remember a loved one
According to mydailyregister.com, Toops was a self-taught diesel mechanic with a flair for innovative solutions, and his shop's Facebook page shows that he was competitively involved in truck pulls. The 13-minute video is posted below showing more than 50 trucks laying rubber on a stretch of rural Ohio backroad, along with a second, more conventional tribute video. Note: There's a brief bit of explicit language right at the end of the first video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models