Ford recalls 7,300 Lincoln MKZ Hybrids for potential rollaway problem
In a statement provided to The Detroit News, Ford said, "The vehicles may have been built with transmission range sensors that do not function properly due to a manufacturing error. As a result of this error, the powertrain control module may incorrectly assume the vehicle is in neutral and allow the transmission to shift out of park without the brake pedal applied, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement due to an inadvertent shift out of park."
Earlier this year, Ford recalled the non-hybrid MKZ (as well as the MKS and the MKT) for fuel leaks.
Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models