TRANSLOGIC 143: LA Auto Show 2013 Fuel Cell Vehicles
The Los Angeles Auto Show is known for high tech rides that are as green as they are groundbreaking. This year, hydrogen fuel cell technology made a resurgence at the show, with the debut of Honda's FCEV concept and Hyundai's Tucson Fuel Cell. Meanwhile, Toyota unveiled their FCV concept at the Tokyo Motor Show just before the start of the 2013 LA Auto Show. We get the scoop on these three brand new hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video