Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
Anyway, let's talk about how good this car looks. From the front, comparisons to the Buick Regal GS are warranted, but from all other angles, it has a very four-door coupe-like shape. The concept rides on 21-inch wheels with bulging wheel arches that Subaru says hints at the car's all-wheel-drive system (standard Subaru fare, BRZ aside).
As for what exactly this concept previews, the safe guess is, of course, the next-generation Legacy midsize sedan. And while we'll keep our fingers crossed for a sweet-looking production sedan to come out of Fuji Heavy in the near future, it's safe to say we're still skeptical.
Subaru Legacy Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models