Oset electric trials bike storms Billionaires Row
That's just what Chris Northover recently did when he stormed what might just be the world's most expensive derelict mansion – according to our crack team of researchers, it is not the old Russian consulate as claimed in the video's description, but rather, one purchased by Jon Hunt for 14 million pounds ($22.37 million at today's rates) in 2005.
At any rate, the demonstration of skills makes for an awesome bit of marketing for this maker of electric two-wheelers as they move from targeting very young children to include a somewhat older demographic. Scroll on down and see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models